The Redbud Post
Life comes with no promise of smooth roads, clear landmarks, or luxurious destinations. At times, it seems as if a Christian worldview complicates our lives. Suddenly, we are culpable not only for right actions, but for pure motives as well. In a full life with...
Coming into marriage, my husband and I had very different experiences with hospitality. I grew up in a socially “quiet” family. My parents’ friends never stopped by unannounced (or practically ever) and I can only recall one memory of our family hosting a party. We...
Confession is something I used to do only in private. While I publicly confessed “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God” when I was baptized and occasionally confessed to another person a sin I’d committed against them, I otherwise considered confession to...
The Redbud Post provides thoughtful, biblical, and feminine perspectives on literature, theology, church, ministry, leadership and culture. The Redbud Post informs, counsels, and challenges readers with articles and blog posts, thoughtful essays, poetry, interviews and much more. Redbud writers cover topics such as current news, cultural issues, parenting challenges, health and food, family life, biblical exposition, women in the church and women in leadership.
- a Vision, Mission and Values centered around faith in Christ
- a much-needed feminine perspective in faith and culture
- quality content
- content that communicates with respect and love
- a spirit of non-competition and of building up one another
- commitment to community; creation and safe-keeping
- honest and compelling content which encourages and affirms the feminine experience