The Redbud Post is a monthly, online magazine written by the members of Redbud Writers Guild.
The Redbud Post provides thoughtful, biblical, and feminine perspectives on literature, theology, church, ministry, leadership and culture. The Redbud Post informs, counsels, and challenges readers with articles and blog posts, thoughtful essays, poetry, interviews and much more. Redbud writers cover topics such as current news, cultural issues, parenting challenges, health and food, family life, biblical exposition, women in the church and women in leadership.
- a Vision, Mission and Values centered around faith in Christ
- a much-needed feminine perspective in faith and culture
- quality content
- content that communicates with respect and love
- a spirit of non-competition and of building up one another
- commitment to community; creation and safe-keeping
- honest and compelling content which encourages and affirms the feminine experience
JoHannah Reardon, Editor-in-Chief
Elizabeth Vale, Assistant Editor
Writers for The Redbud Post offer services for your community, church, or personal needs.